Nigel’s presentations are for people and companies who are looking for new information about their every day situations, interactions, opportunities, problems and challenges. In short – anyone attending a seminar, workshop or keynote will be looking for ANSWERS.
Unlock Untapped Potential
Speaking and training more than 150 times a year, Nigel Risner provides answers, informs, challenges and entertains at conferences, dinners and events for companies like GSK, HSBC, Exel, Red Bull, RBS, Nat West and Pfizer.
Specially Tailored Presentations
The attendee at Nigel Risner’s keynote presentations learns to change listening and learning habits from the traditional “I know that” to the 21st century strategy, “How good am I at that?” Each participant walks away with new understanding and an individualised game plan for action (and success).
“Powerful Business Messages!”
Nigel delivers information “with a lot of snap” – so people can grasp it then, remember it now, and use it at once. He has a knack for entertaining up a storm while carefully laying down a simple, powerful, business-building message… a message that people remember for a long, long time.
Areas of Expertise:
- Personal Development – The I.M.P.A.C.T. Model
- Zoo Keeping – the new rules for communication – a light hearted but ‘on the money’ look at the key personality types that pervade our everyday lived….learn how to spot them and how to deal with them
- Leadership – How to go from vision to victory from mission to mastery
- Creating customer excellence
- Mastering communication
- How to network effectively
- CEO Training
- Employee motivation
- How to effectively market yourself as a speaker (for professional speakers only)
His basic point is one of empowerment: Think bigger, he urges, figure out ‘what needs to be done’ beyond the confines of your job description and do it!
To book Nigel or find out more simply call Nigel’s office or click here.
“Many thanks Nigel for your superb “irritation” presentation on Friday — it was brilliant and just what we wanted for the afternoon, it really gave a lot of our colleagues food for thought and for action.”
Mick Kent OBE, Chief Executive of Bromford Housing